2013年4月13日星期六

Try for your love 为爱尝试

If I walk,  would you run?
If I stop,  would you come?
If I say you're the one,  would you believe me?
If I ask you to stay,  would you show me the way?
Tell me what to say so you don't leave me
The world is catching up to you
While your running away to chase your dream
It's time for us to make a move
cause we are asking one another to change
And maybe I'm not ready

But I'm trying for your love
I can hide up above
I will try for your love
We've been hiding enoughI will try for your love

如果我要走, 你会相随吗?
如果我要留, 你会相伴吗? 
如果我说你就是我的另一半,  你会相信我吗?
如果我要你陪我,  你会答应我吗?
告诉你的答案,  这样你就不会离我而去
因为当你奔向远方 全世界都会追随一起追逐你的梦想
行动的时间到了 
因为我们彼此都需要改变
或许我没有准备妥当

但为了你的爱 我也要尝试
我可以选择逃避
为了你的爱 我也要尝试
我们已经不能再逃避
为了你的爱 我也要尝试


 很美丽的歌词

来自《Try》   歌手: Asher Book
从昨天开始就对这深情的歌声着迷了

重复听了几百遍了吧?>.<



我想,每个人都值得一个那么深爱的人。 

为了爱, 我们会勇敢,会尝试。

不要轻言放弃, 你不知道也许那一天的你会留下满满的遗憾。



幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。
幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。
当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你 
《飞屋环游记》



我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,
到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
 《廊桥遗梦》  


Love is a light that never dims
爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯


So try for your love
        fight for your love 
所以  为爱尝试
          为爱努力

By 婷

没有评论:

发表评论